- Create awareness and broad understanding of 17 Sustainable Development Goals, including UNESCO goals, key facts and information, and recommendations on how to take action.
- Learn about the latest sustainability news from around the world, including how innovation can help participants achieve their goals, and interact with global citizens around the world
- Understand the relationship between environment, society and governance for sustainable development and the interdependence between technology, environment and people
- Apply the Sustainable Development Planning tools and solve innovative problems at the basic level in engineering, service and management.
- Aware of how to utilize Sustainable Development Planning to trigger innovative solutions and create an innovative culture in the organizations
- Positioning Sustainable Development Planning
- Economic, Social and Governance for Sustainable Development Planning
- How to write a quality Sustainable Development Planning report