LEAN Six Sigma Program
Our expertise on the LEAN Six Sigma Program has inspired companies of different sectors to improve their product and service quality significantly. Our Practical Training Certificate Program combines practical LEAN and Six Sigma Tools, with comprehensive training and experience sharing of applications to equip participants in achieving business process leap. We believe “learning by doing” is the most effective way to absorb the essence of our program.
We have successfully completed over 2,000 Six Sigma / LEAN / Productivity / Process Improvement Projects over the last 21 years, bringing our clients typically 30-50% improvement in various dimensions. By providing organizations with sophisticated management and analytical skills, TQM has helped clients to implement the principles, practices and technologies of LEAN Six Sigma. It is essential to raise the awareness of LEAN Six Sigma within your organization and apply the tools at work to achieve better business results.
As the first organization approved by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) to launch their Six Sigma Black Belt Training Programme in Hong Kong and mainland China, we have successfully transformed numerous sophisticated clients to better quality in their business, with our proven success model. Our “Six Sigma Green Belt’’ Programme has also been endorsed by the HKSAR Government Continuing Education Fund (CEF) as an effective Programme and is a CEF reimbursable course.
- Trains and coaches Black Belts and Green Belts
- Developing key metrics and the strategic direction
- Acts as an organization’s Six Sigma internal consultant
- Define projects for Green Belts and Yellow Belts
- Mentor and guide Green Belts and Yellow Belts in the completion of their projects
- Draw valid statistical conclusions, depict relationships, analyze measurement systems, test hypotheses, design experiments, and apply statistical process control
- Manage more advanced Six Sigma projects and serve as a leader and change agent for projects that span the enterprise
- Lead organization-wide improvement efforts
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma and the benefits it provides
- Recognize key attributes of a Lean Six Sigma programme
- Appreciate data-driven decision making as a keystone of continual improvement
- Demonstrate how Lean Six Sigma aligns with other systems of Quality Management
- Define how Lean Six Sigma can be implemented in your own organization