Information security, which is also known as infosec, is a process of preventing unauthorized access, counter threats, confidentiality, disruption, destruction and modification of business information. Information security protects companies data that is secured in the system from malicious purposes. Information can be in any form like digital or non-digital. Information could be anything like your business information, your personal information, your confidential data on your computer or mobile phone etc.
As a pioneer in Information security management systems and the FIRST certified BS 7799/ISO27001 Company in Asia, TQM helps numerous clients to safely and systematically implement a robust approach to managing information security and building resilience.
TQM partners with CEPREI under the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) of the Chinese government to provide a series of training and technical services on information security and serves more than a hundred companies in and outside China. See details.
An information security management system can help companies to better manage their information assets and implement control measures, so as to protect the company’s information assets from information security breaches.
What our Information Security Solutions is for
- Fulfilment of tendering and Pre-qualification requirement
- Improvement of safety awareness of frontline
- Enhancement of corporate image and safe workplace
- Especially for a service provider handling large amounts of confidential information, software developers
Our Service Scope
- System Review and Gap Analysis for international requirements (i.e. ISO 27001, IEC 62443 (工業網路安全） ISO/ IEC 15408 (GB/T 18336), etc)
- Penetration Test and Vulnerability scanning
- Corporate Information Security Protocol and Documentation
- Risk Treatment Plan and Business Continuity Plan
- Information Security Management System Implementation
- Internal and third-party Audit Support