5 Consecutive Years as Judge of Quality Award
The Trade and Industry Department of the HKSAR Government plays a key role in leading, supporting and facilitating the development of trade and industry in Hong Kong. It is responsible for evaluating and issuing the “Hong Kong Awards for Industry – Quality Award”. It invited TQM to assist and develop the evaluation model and criteria for the award.
- Assist to establish HK Industry Award based on Baldridge Quality Award and Hong Kong industry culture
- Invite quality experts from Hong Kong Polytechnic University and City University to monitor the assessment team
- Provide detailed evaluations on enterprises’ strategic planning and implementation processes
- Established the HK Industry Award evaluation model and criteria
- Assessed over 70 companies’ data and sites over the years
- Recommended rooms for improvements for the companies