ISO 45001 for Asia’s Leading Integrated Resort Destination
Sands Resorts Macao, Asia’s leading integrated resort destination, consists of 8 world-class hotels, including Venetian Macao, Parisian Macao, Sands Cotai Central and Sands Macao.
Sands China Facilities Management Department (SCFD), responsible for Sands Resorts Macao’s facility management and maintenance, is well aware that health and safety are of utmost importance for every Team Member and contractor staff working for the hotels, as well as for every visitor and stakeholder. Hence, Sands invited TQM to improve its safety performance.
- Conduct process review to identify all possible hazards and assess the potential risks
- Design practicable controls
- Assist to establish and implement an ISO 45001:2018 occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS), to improve occupational health and safety awareness (through training) and performance within the company
- Develop the systematic documentation
- Conduct safety-related training
- Successfully achieved certification of ISO 45001:2018
- Designed and implemented a flexible management system
- Improved the occupational health and safety management of SCFD
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Improved the corporate image