Ultimate 6S & Comprehensively improve on-site management
TQM provides NXP with professional consulting services such as on-site management improvement and process improvement
- In just 6 months, TQM helped NXP fully implement Ultimate 6S in the most challenging locations for on-site management, including electroplating workshops, waste warehouses, repair/maintenance factories, kitchens/canteens, sewage treatment systems, etc., covering both production on-site and all supporting sites, NXP’s overall level of on-site management has been improved to the extreme
- Reviewed the factory layout and process design, accurately located and planned new designs, ensuring the implementation and promotion of 6S from the source
- Refined 6S requirements and goals, and implemented hierarchical implementation: Provided Ultimate 6S professional training for NXP senior/middle-level managers to enable them to have Ultimate 6S knowledge; at the middle level, decomposed 6S requirements and integrated them into each process; changed employee perception and mentality, promoting Ultimate 6S in-depth and continuous practice
- TQM has put forward as many as 38 suggestions, and the adoption rate of NXP is as high as 82%, which significantly improves the work experience, work efficiency and occupational safety and health environment of NXP employees
- Provided HACCP, safety management and risk management, 6S experiential training, etc., developed and maintained 6S culture at all organizational levels; established high standards of self-discipline and achieve continuous improvement
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXP) is a leading global semiconductor manufacturer headquartered in the Netherlands and the world’s largest supplier of automotive semiconductors. NXP’s goal is to achieve an excellent customer experience and to make all stakeholders fully satisfied.
In order to fully optimize the workplace, NXP invited TQM to provide professional consulting services for the Guangdong factory. TQM successfully assisted NXP to complete the most challenging on-site management and improvement, achieve Ultimate 6S and promoted the development and continuous improvement of the company’s 6S culture.