Promoting OHS to Achieve High Working Efficiency
Link Asset Management Limited (“LINK”) is a globally renowned, leading real estate investor and asset management company. As a market leader, LINK possesses a diversified portfolio, including retail facilities, car parks, offices, and logistics assets in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Sydney/Melbourne (Australia), Singapore, and London (UK).
In order to fulfil its responsibilities under the Occupational Safety and Health (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations of Labour Department, as well as to promote occupational safety and employee health, LINK invited TQM to conduct a series of independent risk assessments for all of its office-based staff, including directors, managers, and officers. Additionally, LINK invites TQM to customize a demonstration video illustrating the correct use of display screen equipment under the settings of the LINK office.
- Customize a demonstration video illustrating the correct use of display screen equipment and the proper body posture for a safe and healthy workstation.
- Conduct independent risk assessments for the workstations of over 700 employees in LINK offices.
- Enhance employee awareness of proper equipment placement, maintaining a comfortable workstation, and adopting correct working postures.
- Fulfil corporate responsibilities under the Occupational Safety and Health (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations of Labour Department.
- Stimulated and enhanced employee awareness of the safe use of display screen equipment.
- Ensured the safety and health of employees working for extended periods with Display Screen Equipment.