Single-handedly & quickly improved product quality
TQM provided professional consulting services to Indo Count’s fabric factories and sewing factories, and successfully helped them
- Implemented troubleshooting, solved the problem completely from the source, and successfully solved the old and difficult problem of “threads” in the garment industry!
- Improved “inspection lighting”, reformed light source, brightness, colour, etc., and optimized inspection operations
- Added a fabric sample as a quality control standard in the “Online Product Color Check” workstation, and added a “Quick Color Check”
- Established a daily feedback system, improved control plans and records/logs, and systematically ensured that all processes were executed in accordance with procedures
- Established a timely inspection mechanism for product reliability, so those process operations (such as production line operation and QC inspection) have traceability
Indo Count Industries Limited (Indo Count) manufactures high-quality cotton fabrics for Sam’s, a well-known sub-brand of Walmart. It is one of the main suppliers of Li & Fung, a global sourcing leader, and the first choice of the world’s most well-known retail, hotel, and fashion brands. Indo Count expects to use the latest technology and processes to create better products and create a safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly workplace.
In order to further improve its product quality and operational efficiency, Indo Count invited TQM (Hong Kong) to evaluate its current operations and improve its quality control process and provide professional consulting services. Dr TONG, the Principal Consultant of TQM, went to the meeting alone and was invited to India to assist. Dr TONG accurately and quickly locates the key points, reconstructs the QC/QA process and fast feedback mechanism, and successfully uses the subtractive quality assurance thinking to solve the production process problems that have been plagued for many years and cannot be completely resolved from the source.
A basket full of defective items
No more defects! Empty Basket
Happy Worker as a result