Demonstrating Commitment to Accuracy and Quality through International Standards
Gilson China Limited is a French corporation and a leader in liquid handling, purification and extraction solutions with a focus on helping the life scientist at the bench achieve more productive research and verifiable data.
To achieve complete customer satisfaction with both their products, Gilson China Limited invited TQM to assist it in achieving HOKLAS (ISO/IEC 17025) certification.
- Review current laboratories and processes and establish system documents according to the requirements of HOKLAS (ISO/IEC 17025)
- Develop record form and tracking sheet to fulfil traceability requirements
- Conduct training on the system and technical requirements and prepare them for the approved signatory interview
- Reviewed the existing procedures and work processes in the pipette calibration lab
- Suggested improvements and implementation plan based on findings
- Coordinated the interlaboratory comparison and proficiency testing
- Facilitated the development and establishment of decision rule, measurement uncertainty model, and unbroken chain of Metrological Traceability
- Conduct professional training to deepen employees’ awareness of the system and technical requirements and trained up 2 approved signatories
- Develop standard requirements for laboratories and process and achieve HOKLAS (ISO/IEC 17025) certification