Maintain Management System for Service Excellence
Communication Resource Unit operates under the Food Safety of the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department (FEHD). It plays a distinct role in safeguarding public health by enhancing food safety and preventing vector-borne diseases through a host of communication channels.
With the intention of ensuring the management system effectiveness, FEHD invited TQM to provide comprehensive system maintenance support to Communication Resource Unit.
- Review and renew existing Quality Manuals and Procedures in compliance with ISO 9001
- Provide training and guidance on the system implementation
- Conduct internal audits for the team and provide corresponding improvement suggestions and guidelines
- Enhanced staff’s awareness & ability to cope with risks
- Provide practical advice for improvement to meet ISO requirements
- Provide unlimited support to the team in the process of ISO9001 certificate renewal and maintenance
- Ensure its high-quality service levels