Achieving Excellence in Organizational Performance
The Customs & Excise Department (Customs) contributes to the stability and prosperity of the community against smuggling and trafficking and upholds the law, protecting consumer interests and upholding Hong Kong’s trading integrity.
To achieve further improvement, Customs invited TQM to provide a department-wide training and Quality Management System consultancy.
- Provide department-wide training “Achieving Excellence in Organizational Performance through Balanced Scorecard”
- Train the key staff with the knowledge and skills in organizational performance so as to facilitate their improvement programs
- Produce sample balanced scorecards for the Division as an illustration in the training courses
- Successfully implemented quality management system
- Received positive comments from the majority of the participants about the balanced scorecard approach
- Many of the comments requested more training on the topic