Strive for Excellence to Serve Privileged Guests
Chinese Recreation Club, Hong Kong (CRC) is a well-established organization providing recreational activities and facilities to its members.
To improve the services, CRC has engaged TQM in conducting a series of “Customer Service Excellence” training programmes for them based on ISO 10002 Quality management – Customer satisfaction – Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations.
- Develop an implementation plan for improvement opportunities
- Conduct ‘Customer Service Excellence’ programme for supervisory/frontline staff to raise management/service quality
- Define critical quality requirements in customer service and identify practical skills and techniques required
- Design tangible customer service strategies complied with industry requirements
- Equip staff with skills practicable & applicable to daily work
- Enhanced satisfaction level with customer-serving opportunities
- Equipped staff with skills of customer irritation signal recognition and methods to find workable solutions
- Developed skills & techniques in making customers feel privileged
- Enhanced overall team spirits of CRC
- Developed staff’s commitment and culture to continuously achieve customer care and satisfaction