Established AS9100D that meets the requirements of Aerospace and Defense, demonstrating Excellent Quality
Undoubtedly, in the aerospace and defense (AS&D) industry, “safety” is a must, and “quality” is a key requirement. To ensure customer satisfaction, AS&D organizations must provide, and continually improve, safe and reliable products and services complementary to their customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. AS9100 Quality Management System is the authoritative quality management guide in the AS&D field. The AS9100 Quality Management System certainly includes aerospace tire manufacturing!
The world’s largest tire manufacturer-Bridgestone Aircraft Tire (Asia) Co., Ltd. invited TQM to provide professional consulting services to help it establish an AS9100D that meets the requirements of aerospace and defense to demonstrate its excellent product quality!
TQM successfully assisted Bridgestone
- Established the AS 9100D quality management system, which meets the extreme requirements of aerospace and defense
- Established and integrated ISO 9001:2015 QMS, ISO 14001:2015 EMS, ISO 45001:2018
- Integrated and optimized business activities, introduced risk-based thinking into QMS, and attached importance to safety and performance monitoring;
- Reconfirmed, updated, and simplified existing system files to match actual operations and determine risk-based thinking, leadership, and life cycle
- Carried out relevant personnel training, put forward professional suggestions, formulated practical measures and implementation strategies
Bridgestone ranks among the Fortune Magazine’s world’s top 500 companies. Since its establishment in 1931, it has always pursued the corporate policy of “contributing to society with excellent quality” and insisted on providing favorite products for users with different consumer needs. Bridgestone has sales areas in more than 150 countries around the world, with total sales of 3650.1 billion yen in 2018, ranking it among the world’s rubber and tire industries.