Tailored Solutions to Strengthen Energy Management
ATAL Engineering Group was established in 1977, is a leading M&E engineering group in Hong Kong. Serving a wide spectrum of customers from public and private sectors, the Group provides multi-disciplinary and comprehensive E&M engineering and technology services in four major segments. ATAL Engineering Group has participated in a number of very complex landmark projects, including The Low-level Radioactive Waste Storage Facility at Siu A Chau.
In order to enhance energy management and improve energy efficiency, ATAL Engineering Group invited TQM to provide energy audits and improvement recommendations for its Low-level Radioactive Waste Storage Facility at Siu A Chau.
- Conduct on-site inspections and energy audits
- Identify any anomalies and assess the impact
- Assess energy performance of buildings and infrastructures and compare with relevant Energy Utilization Index (EUI) for identification of relevant energy-saving measures
- Compare each energy-consuming device or system against applicable codes, guidelines, international standards, established trade practices and its original design
- Identify potential EMOs and analyse their cost-benefit based on all inspection and audit findings to provide suitable solutions
- Analysed and assessed of equipment’s energy performance
- Identified EMOs with cost benefit analysis
- Recommended energy efficiency improvement measures