Improved the effectiveness and productivity of AEON’s manpower and resources
AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd. (AEON) is a Fortune Global 500 company in consumer financial services including personal loan financing, vehicle financing, hire purchase financing and credit cards issuance.
In order to improve products and service quality, enhance information security, and achieve goals of customer satisfaction, AEON invited TQM to establish ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 10002 Systems.
- Carry out an in-depth analysis of AEON’s business operational model, identify the strengths, weaknesses, potential threats and opportunities for improvements
- Re-design AEON’s operational workflow and provide solutions for increasing the operational efficiency and effectiveness, information security control, and customer satisfaction level
- Provide training and coaching to AEON’s management, supervisors, back office and frontline staff alike, in order to enable success and effective implementation of the solutions and the improved workflow
- Design, establish and implement ISO 9001, ISO 10002 and ISO 27001 to ensure continual improvements in various perspectives
- Provide guidelines and solutions in line with AEON’s actual conditions, streamline and improve non-value adding activities
- Enrich and modify related documents of the three systems, assist and provide coaching and training during implementation
- Provide support on internal, mock and formal audit
- Improved the effectiveness and productivity of AEON’s manpower and resources
- Enhanced the service reliability and information security level of credit card transactions
- Enhanced total customer satisfaction
- Enabled an improved integrated system performance in handling a large amount of clients’ data and transactions
- Successfully achieved ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 10002 certifications