Promoting OHS to Achieve High Working Efficiency
Aberdeen Kai-Fong Welfare Association (AKA) was established in 1950. It is one of the first welfare associations in Hong Kong. With the acceleration of social change, AKA has been developing various innovative services to actively respond to social needs. AKA currently has 21 service units and a number of special plans to provide social service for elders, children, adolescents, families, communities and social enterprises.
To promote occupational health and safety and enhance productive, AKA invited TQM to customise a series of human capital development workshops for its frontline staff, office-based social workers, technical staff and security guards.
- Tailor workshops on occupational health and safety management and work management skills or AKA frontline staff/ office-based social workers & technical staff/ security guards separately
- Promote occupational health and safety and Assess the key heath and safety hazards in the work environment
- Elaborate on the essential work skills to enhance individual productivity
- Train and coach vital tools of effective time management
- Stimulated and enhanced staff’s awareness of safety at work
- Enabled staff to manage safety hazards at work and effectively mitigate risks
- Equipped the staff with effective decision making and time management skillset to improve the work efficiency
- Empowered and built up the team to succeed in the OHS context seamlessly